- Connect a 2.5in SATA hard drive to your computer using a portable cable with UASP Support
- 70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0, with UASP Transfer Protocol; The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk.
- Hot-swappable, Tool-free HDD Installation, plug and play, no drivers needed.
- LED light indicates Power and Activity status.
Take advantage of the lightening speed of USB 3.0 to quickly transfer files up to 5 Gbps! Connect any 2.5” Serial ATA (SATA) / SSD or SATA II Hard Drive to your computer through an available USB 3.0 port on your desktop or laptop. Reverse compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1, this Adapter is a perfect solution for data transfers or data backup!
* Supports Standard Notebook 2.5″ SATA and SATA II Hard drives.
* Transfer Rates Up to 5 Gbps when connected to a USB 3.0 port.
* Transfer Rates Up to 480 Mbps when connected to a USB 2.0 port.
* Hot-swappable, plug and play, no drivers needed.
* Backwards-Compatible with USB 2.0 or 1.1
* Available USB 3.0 port on the computer to achieve full 5 Gbps transfer speeds.
* Available USB 2.0 port on the computer to achieve full 480 Mbps transfer speeds.
* Windows: XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions) MAC: OS X.
What’s in the box?
* Sabrent USB 3.0 to SSD/2.5″ SATA Adapter Cable
* User Manual