- AMD GCN Architecture
- AMD Eyefinity Technology / AMD LiquidVR
- AMD Freesync Technology / AMD XConnect Technology
- AMD Crossfire Technology / Virtual Super Resolution / HDR Ready
- DirectX 12 / HDMI/DP/DVI / GDDR5 / 256bit memory bus /
TORX 2.0 FAN
TEAMWORK FOR GREATER STRENGTH
Just like in games, the exclusive MSI TORX 2.0 Fan technology uses the power of teamwork to allow the TWIN FROZR VI to achieve new levels of cool.
TORX 2.0 Fan design generates 22% more air pressure for supremely silent performance in the heat of battle.
- Dispersion Fan Blade – has a steeper curved blade which accelerates the airflow, increasing its effectiveness.
- Traditional Fan Blade – pushes down a steady airflow to the massive heatsink below.
ZERO FROZR-STAY UNDETECTED
First introduced in 2008 by MSI, ZeroFrozr technology has made its mark and is now the industry standard among graphics cards. It eliminates fan noise by stopping the fans in low-load situations. This means you can focus on gaming without the noise of spinning fans.
CATCH THE VIBE WITH COOL LED EFFECTS
Each LED can be controlled individually by choosing any of the animation effects availiable in the MSI Gaming App, ranging from responding to your game sounds or music to steady light, breathing and flashing. Of course, you can also turn them off.
* RX 470 GAMING models do not have a backplate.
Lurking under the cover of the GAMING graphics card is an engineering masterpiece designed to keep the graphics card cool. Every tiny detail of the intricate heatsink plays an essential part in providing a cool & quiet gaming experience.
AIRFLOW CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
Using advanced aerodynamics, Airflow Control Technology directs more air directly onto the TWIN FROZR VI heat pipes. The special deflectors on the heat sink enlarge the surface area, which means lower temperatures and better gaming.
Gaming enthusiasts are always looking for more performance to get the ultimate experience. Using multiple graphics cards in SLI or Crossfire is a great way to find out just how good it…