- Processor frequency: 2.3 GHz, Processor family: Intel Core i5-6xxx, Processor: i5-6200U.
- Internal memory: 4 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3L-SDRAM, Memory clock speed: 1600 MHz
- Total storage capacity: 500 GB, Storage media: HDD, Hard drive capacity: 500 GB.
- Display diagonal: 15.6″, Display resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels, Display surface: Matt
- Windows 7 Professional/Windows 10 Pro
At just 27.6 mm thick and weighing in at as little as 2.4kg, depending on the feature set, the L560 is a great choice for on-the-go professionals. Despite being thin and light, the L560 has the ports you need – including legacy ports – to connect to the devices you need to get the job done. At up to 7.2 hours of battery life, the L560 will keep your business online even when plug-in power is not on tap. Available with fingerprint reader, this laptop lets you use biometrics for login, so the swipe of your finger becomes your password. Intel security features and vPro options step up protection and enhance manageability when deploying upgrades. And a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) chip further encrypts your critical information. The L560 meets 12 US military-spec tests for ruggedness, durability, and quality: high pressure, humidity, vibration, high temperature, temperature shock, low pressure (15,000 ft), low temperature, and dust. In addition, innovative roll-cage technology and glass-fiber reinforced plastic add extra strength and rigidity.
- Intel Core i5 (6200U) 2.3GHz dual core processor with 3MB L3 cache
- 4GB (1x4GB) 1600MHz DDR3L memory
- 500GB (7200RPM) Serial ATA Hard Drive
- 15.6 inch (1366×768) HD Widescreen display
- DVD Burner (9.0mm)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 520
- Integrated Ethernet
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260, 2×2, Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth Version 4.1 (integrated in Wi-Fi + Bluetooth combo adaptor)