- Our capacitive stylus greatly improves precision for touchscreen devices – perfect for creative apps like Draw Something and Sketchbook Pro!
- Made of a stong and durable satin-effect aluminium steel
- Improve your art and impress your friends with this cool black ‘crayon’ style stylus
- Keeps your screen free of greasy smudges, scratches and fingerprints
- Improve your art and impress your friends with this cool blue ‘crayon’ style stylus
DURAGADGET‘s new capacitive touchscreen stylus pen, specially designed for use with all touchscreen devices, allowing you the freedom to create amazingly precise pictures in apps like Art Set and Draw Something!
This fantastic product makes creating art on your device feel just like the real thing, eliminating frustrating errors caused by using your fingers and leaving you free to enjoy the creative process. Our stylus is also ideal for those who just want to preserve a clean screen, free of annoying smudgy fingerprints.
Featuring a funky ‘crayon’ design, the stylus has a solid slimline construction, soft rubber tip to protect your screen from scratches, and an ergonomic hexagonal shape to aid grip.
Ideal for drawing apps as well as apps that require precision such as: Draw Something, Art Set, Adobe Ideas, iDraw, iMockups, Brushes App, Drawing Pad, LiveSketch HD, SketchyPad, SketchPad HD, Mindnode, Freeform, Autodesk SketchBook Mobile, TypeDrawing, PhotoPad, Filterstorm, Omnigraffle, Omnigraph Sketcher, Penultimate, Moodboard Pro, HelvetiNote, Layers Pro, Artist’s Touch, Masque, Draw for iPad, SketchBook Express, Sudoku Tablet, etc.