- Retina 5K display: The world’s highest resolution all-in-one display with a stunning 14.7 million pixels, 7 times more pixels than an HD display, means the peak of the mountain appears in your living room. The 5K Retina display guarantees you will not detect any pixels, so images appear crystal clear while text is so sharp you’ll be believe you’re reading from a printed page. Your videos and photo will benefit from 25 per cent more colours for a lifelike show on the screen.
- Boasting the latest technology, breathtaking display and cutting-edge design, Apple’s 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display is built to give you the ultimate desktop experience. With a faster processor thanks to Intel’s sixth-generation Core processor, also known as Skylake, improved graphics performance and Fusion Drive hybrid storage means that the new 27-inch iMac is better than ever before. And it doesn’t just move faster and feature a more lifelike screen; this iMac comes with innovative accessories that’ll have you interacting with a desktop in a different way.
- Sleeker wireless accessories: An extra sprinkle of fairy dust has been added to the wireless accessories to give them all a more spellbinding shape. The Magic Keyboard has had the cylindrical battery section removed, allowing it to lie completely flat. A similar design update was given to the Magic Trackpad 2 by making it white all over for matching aesthetic results and with the functionality to support Force Touch gestures (same as MacBook Pro). The Magic Mouse 2 is lighter yet sturdier and designed with an optimised base for a smoother glide.
- Stunning ultrathin design: iMac’s premium aluminium casing and glass display make for a stunning, modern looking machine, that looks as good as it performs. It’s incredibly thin but still manages to pack a remarkable amount of high performance technology into the same amazingly thin enclosure.
iMac has always harnessed the latest technology – and taken it further – to make the ultimate all-in-one better and better. And the Retina display is a testament to that. We pushed the limits of pixel density so you can see everything with pinpoint accuracy. We questioned every method of integrated design to achieve a remarkable level of fit and finish. The result? A beautiful, impossibly thin display of colour and contrast – and zero compromise. Every millimetre of the Retina display was designed, engineered and built to the most exacting standards. Something that 14.7 million pixels makes exceedingly clear. As does a 1.4mm thin display panel designed around the human eye – so every interaction feels as natural as can be. It’s that attention to detail that inspired the all-new 21.5-inch iMac with Retina 4K display. And just like the Retina 5K display, it delivers a larger colour palette with more accuracy. Many of the brilliant, unique colours you see in the real world never make it to your screen. A wider colour gamut makes more of these real-life colours available on the Retina display. A striking 25 per cent more. So whether it’s a sunset at the beach or your favourite football team’s shirts, you’ll see them just as you saw them – on a display that’s more vibrant than ever. Engineering the Retina display involved the precise calibration of 23 layers that make up a display panel that’s just 1.4mm thin. And out of that process we made advancements to improve not only the resolution but also the quality of the entire iMac display. So in addition to the incredible detail, you’ll see blacker blacks, more vivid colours, and images that practically jump off the screen.
- Apple iMac All-in-One PC
- 27-inch (diagonal) Retina 5K display (5120×2880) with IPS technology
- Intel Core i5 (3.3GHz) Quad-Core Processor
- 8GB of 1867MHz DDR3 onboard memory
- 2TB Fusion Drive