- PC and Mac compatible, great for applications requiring SuperSpeed data bandwidth.
- USB 3.0 technology provides transfer rate of 4.8 Gbps, 10 times the capacity of USB 2.0 (480 Mbps). Fast Super Charger/Transfer Cable for External Hard Drives.
- Transfer Cable/Fast Charger for Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Nokia Lumia 2520 4G Tablet.
- Connect Micro USB 3.0 device to a USB 3.0 compatible PC or Laptop.
- Backwards compliant with high speed USB 2.0 devices and USB 1.1.
EZOWare 6 Feet SuperSpeed USB 3.0 A to Micro B Cable is designed to connect Micro USB 3.0 devices such as Smartphones, Tablets, external hard drives, printers, scanners, and external DVD players to a USB 3.0 compatible PC or laptop, with data transfer rates with transfer rate at 10 times the speed of USB 2.0. It offers a durable, high quality connection with the full capability of the USB 3.0 standard which is backwards compatible to both USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
Compatible with Ultrabook, Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone, HDD with micro usb 3.0
– Acer Aspire, TravelMate P645,
– Alienware 17
– Apple MacBook Pro 15-inch Retina (2013)
– ASUS Transformer Book ,VivoBook
– Dell XPS 12 (2013),Inspiron 15
– HP Pavilion TouchSmart 11z,HP Pavilion HP ENVY
– Lenovo G500/G505,IdeaPad U430 ,Flex 15,X240,U310 ,S210
– Razer Blade Pro 14, 17
– Samsung Chromebook Series 3, ATIV Book 6, Samsung ATIV Book 8, Samsung ATIV Book 5, Samsung ATIV Book 9 Plus
– Toshiba Satellite C55-A5245/C55D
Smartphone Samsung Galaxy S5,Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
– Lenovo ThinkPad 8
– Nokia Lumia 2520（Only for data transferring）
– My Passport Air, Ultra slim ,all metal.mac-ready.
My Passport for Mac, portable storage for mac
My Passport Slim
My Passport Ultra
My Passport Enterprise
– Seagate Backup Plus Portable Drive 500 GB/ 750 GB/ 1 TB
Seagate Backup Plus Portable Drive for Mac
Seagate Slim Portable Drive
Seagate Expansion Portable Hard Drive
– Toshiba Canvio Desk External Hard Drive Disk 1TB / 2TB / 3TB
All EZOPower (TM) items are covered by one-year limited warranty that guarantees all products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.