- TECHNICAL — USB3.0 4 ports (5Gbps); 5V900mA plus 1 USB3.0 A Male that is compatible with Micro USB2.0/1.1; VL812 USB3.0 controller. Works with almost all USB devices.
- FEATURING — Mini & Compact, Perfect for travel; Plug-and-Play, no driver or application needed.
- SUPPORTS — Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Linux/Mac OS.
- APPEARANCE — ABS plastic in black color measuring 105*33*24mm(4.1*1.3*0.9inch).
- PACKAGE CONTENTS — 1 x USB Hub with Built-in 8 inch USB 3.0 Cable.
Data Transferring at A High Speed
Expand your USB input with10 USB 3.0 data port offer transfer speed up to 5Gbps, backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1(the working transferring speed depends on the capability of your device)
Compact and Portable Design
ORICO USB HUB is bus powered, no additional power adapter needed. Plug & Play installation means an easy way for carrying or travelling.
The hub has a slim, compact, portable design that nonetheless lets you add 4 USB 3.0 ports to any compatible system, eliminating the hassle of switching between devices.
Installation in Ease
-No drivers required to install and support hot-swapping and plug and play.
-USB 3.0 HUB is compatible with Windows (32/64 bit) 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X 10.8.5 to 10.9, Linux 2.6.14 or above.
LED indicators display the status of DC power supply and USB connectors. Built-in with the latest chipset VIA VL812; built-in surge protection keeps your devices and data safe.
USB3.0 HUB may not work well with some Mac OS X v. 10.7.X or earlier system. Apply updates for Mac OS to the latest version is recommended.
Some 2.4GHz wireless adapters, Bluetooth mouse/keyboards/speakers/headsets may not work well with USB3.0 hosts or USB3.0 HUB. So it is highly recommended to connect these devices via native USB2.0 ports.
ORICO USB3.0 HUB does not serve as a standard charger or power supply unit for USB devices, please refer to original charger while looking for a quick and standard power supply.
What is in the box
1 x ORICO Ultra mini USB3.0 4 Ports HUB
1 x User Manual
1 x Service Card