- Low latency for exceptional DDR4 performance – An unbeatable combination of fast speeds and aggressive timings to complement Intel’s 2, 4, 6 or 8 core processors, HyperX Savage DDR4 offers speeds up to 3000MHz and latencies of CL12-CL15.
- Optimized for Intel’s Z170 and X99 chipsets – Built-in Intel XMP profiles allow users to easily overclock their platforms by simply selecting a profile, with no need for manual timing adjustments in BIOS. HyperX Savage DDR4 is available in single modules and in kits of 2, 4 and 8, with capacities up to 64GB.
- Lower power consumption compared to DDR3 – HyperX Savage DDR4’s lower power requirement means less heat and higher reliability. At a low 1.2V or 1.35V, Savage DDR4 takes full advantage of the power efficiency brought by DDR4.
- Die-cast aluminum heat spreader – The high-quality die-cast aluminum heat spreader features an asymmetrical design and diamond cut finish. It provides enhanced thermal dissipation for improved reliability, and its low profile fits well under oversized coolers.
- Reliable – 100 percent factory tested with lifetime warranty and free technical support
Kingston HyperX Savage DDR4 8 GB DIMM 288pin 2133 MHz PC417000 CL13 12 V unbuffered nonECC black HX421C13SB8 Components Memory