- 4 Individually Switched Outlets: Features 4 UK Outlets with 4 separate switches, include a 1.8m power cable, 100-250V 50/60Hz, make you charge home, office and electrical (such as computers, laptops, printers, modems, speakers and etc.)
- Safety Guarantees: Includes lightning protection to further protect your equipment from damaging power surge caused by unstable power supply and lightning strikes.
- Mufti-Protection: With Thermal Kinetic Energy overload Protector, it could be repeatedly used without replacement of fuse, which is much more convenient and safety.
- High Quality Material: CE, Rohs Certified, The fireproof v0-grade PC and ABS Material is free of scratches and indentures, and durable for impact, pressure and heat.
- Warranty: 18-Months Warranty And Excellent Customer Service
BESTEK 4 AC Surge Protector
1. Continual improvement and strict testing guarantees good quality
2. Overload Protector It will automatically cut off power when working current exceeds rated current. Keeping your power charging in good safety.
3. lightning Protection and Grounded indicator Includes lightning protection to further protect your equipment from damaging power surge caused by unstable power supply and lightning strikes. Grounded light can effectively detect whether room circuit is grounded. When the grounded indicator turns off you should be warned the outlet is not properly grounded; The light is to green, it works correctly
4. Individually Switched Extension Lead 4 x ON/OFF power switch gives us the convenience control of electrical flow to each mains socket.5. 1.8 Meter extension cable attached The extension lead also comes with a 1.8m extension cable, so that it can be kept on desks or positioned out of the way from the wall sockets.
6. Specification Socket: UK Standard 4 AC Input/Output: 13A, 250V, 50Hz Output power: 3250W Cord Length: 1.8m Size: 361.9mm, 73.5mm, 39.5mm Weight: 658g
7.What you get: 1* Power strip with 1.8M cord 1* Manual
8.Tips: Please use according to acceptable range voltage and amps in case of damaging device It is normal for the power strip to be a little warm when you use it to charge multiple devices When your device ran out of the battery and power off, some devices may be charged a little shower at the beginning because of the battery protection from your device Please avoid beating or crashing the power strip Always away from heat and water in case of short circuit. Please keep the power strip away from children, fire, heat, water and humid environment.